Monday, March 31, 2014

I Am So Excited!!!

Hello my beautiful family!!

Elder Waters here (duh). 

I'm sitting here Monday night, 19:43, tomorrow morning at 4.30 I'll be on the bus on my way to the Salt Lake airport. It's finally happening! I'm finally going to shqipëria! (Albania). 

I Am So Excited!!!

We stop through Chicago, then we head over to Vienna, Austria, And then over to Tiranë, Albania. I can't wait!

It has been a full on last week and I just feel so privileged to be serving a mission! I have learnt so much here at the Provo MTC. But I am definitely ready to leave. I could use a solid boil up right now! Or some of your cooking Nan, hehehe. 

I don't even know what to feel right now! There are so many emotions going through me! Apparently I have changed so much over the last 9 weeks, I think it's all for the better - lets hope haha. 

How are things back home? How are my little nieces/cuzzies? Is Nevah 6ft yet? I wouldn't be surprised haha. What's school like Raya? How are things back home?

Nan and Pop, How is the ol' bus treating you? I'll pray harder next time nan, hahaha!

I suppose you can't dear Elder the MTC anymore! Because I wont be here :o Let me know how things are and I'll let you know about my adventures to Albania :D :D Love you so much my family!!

Arohanui

Elder Waters


(The photos are my 3 teachers, they helped me out so much! I love them! [the other guy with Sister Iftiu is Her Husband]) 

Take Care!

No comments: