Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April Conference

Hi mum! 

Sounds like its been a busy week for the whanau back home... never a quiet week even though ya live in Ngaruawahia aye!  It seems like every week you's have done something craaaazy. That's awesome that some of the crew came over! happy to hear :D Awesome about dads work tho! A bit of a change for the first time in 4 years dad was saying..


We went to Vlore and played beach volleyball with the other missionaries today! Oh and what a wonderful sensation it was to feel fresh warm sand under my feet once more! It was awesome! I have a friend (who by the way, sends his love) his name is Elder Linderman, he's the old AP here, ending his mission this transfer and he is awesome. He's from California and loves the water. He's been surfing and knows a few beaches in his area and in Costa Rica (his mum owns a place out there) so we've been talking a little bit about surfing, I love it! 

This week was probably one of the best weeks of my mission. We've been working hard and the Lord has been blessing us with little miracles here and there, but the biggest miracle I would have to say is one of our investigators that we found this week - He Loves the Gospel of Jesus Christ! He has been super receptive to what we've shared with him, and get this, he came to 6 hours worth of conference! Awesome! I barely made it to the Sunday morning Conference when I was home. He was awesome man, he just loved it! He probably would have come to everything but he had to work... I love him - he is great! We had a powerful lesson with him and he accepted the invitation to be baptized early next month - which is awesome. Oh man, the Lord is Merciful!


Speaking about conference, wasn't it just awesome? Not that I understood a heck of a lot (all in albanian, enough said) but I definitely felt the spirit! And I received some answers to a few questions I had, which is always sweet. I hope you enjoyed conference, and all the crazy things that have been happening around home! 

No comments: