Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New Mission address


Mission office is moving to this address:

Adriatic South Mission
P.O. Box 2984
Bulevardi "Gjergj Fishta"
Qendra "ALPAS", Shkalla NR. 5,
Apartamenti NR.14
Tirana 00355, Albania

This week has been pretty hectic. Life gets so busy!

Well not much to report from this side of the world apart from I'm giving it my all!  Okay most of my all, theres just that little bit of sooky and lazy Jash that I need to get rid of hahaha, but I'm working on it, for sure. 

Mum. I want your expert advice on something. My health. I'll be honest, I am a little afraid/hesitant to push myself too much, just in case I have another mission-stopping seizure. How do I know when I should slow down? How did you deal with that. I want to push myself and be the best I can, but I definitely don't want to overdo it and come home again! - any advice? 

Hey did you see The video of Elders Anderson and Watene Reuniting in the Phillipines? How awesome aye!!! So awesome and I'm so glad that they got to do that. Are they in the same mission? I dont think so, man thats crazy. So lucky they are, especially Teina!  He got to serve around heaps of people he knew - and maybe they saw Elder Heta as well!  I'm so happy for them.

I remember something President Anderson said to me several times before I left for my mission - " ... And it is work, Hard Work, trust me..." And more about how hard work it actually would be, and guess what.. it is exactly that! Missionary life is so demanding and pushes the boundaries that, had it not been the Lords work, I probably never would have pushed. Mission life is hard. Work. Hard work. 

Having said that, I know I wouldn't have known half the blessings I've received, had I not been working hard.
The principle of course being, you get what you give. Quite literally, if you give your whole soul to the Lord, I have found he blesses you with miracles.

Another Highlight of my week is (well more so for next week), that I was asked to baptize 'Merita Ymeraj' next Saturday! (An investigator of the Sister Missionaries) and I am so excited, so next week expect awesome photos.

The photo last week was a full on bear! A teeth deprived, clawless bear!  I think there is only 1.  I think he must have gone into the mountains and took it while it was young, trained it to be friendly, eat vegetarian, ground down its claws and teeth for the purpose to take photos. Each photo was 200 lekë, which is the equivalent to about $2. 2 BUCKS, for a photo with a bear! 

Love you mum, with all my heart!  Sorry for being a little punk when I was home.


Elder Waters


No comments: